EPIF 5th Annual Conference 2020 – The Future of Payments
18 November @ 8:55 am - 19 November @ 11:30 am
We are delighted to invite you to the 5th Annual European Payment Institutions Federation (EPIF) Conference on “The Future of Payments…”.This event will take place virtually on 18th and 19th November 2020 and will bring together participants from our membership, key EU policy-makers and other important stakeholders in the payments sector.
Now in its fifth year, it will be a two day event focusing on those issues keeping the payments industry busy. We will have four session on the following topics:
- Overview of the current market trends by EPIF Senior Executives
- The future of European Payments and the outcome of the European Payments Roadmap
- The digital transformation of the payments landscape.
- Anti-Money Laundering: ensuring security and strengthening the Single Market.
We are delighted to have already confirmed as speakers:
- Fabio Panetta, Member of the ECB’s Executive Board,
- Dirk Haubrich, Head of Consumer Protection, Financial Innovation and Payments at the European Banking Authority (EBA),
- Eric Ducoulombier, Head of Unit Retail Financial Services, DG FISMA,
- Raluca Pruna, Head of the Financial Crime Unit, DG FISMA,
- Jan Ceyssens, Head of the Digital Finance Unit, DG FISMA,
- Eero Heinäluoma MEP as well as Ondrej Kovarik MEP.
From industry we will be joined by Carlos Carriedo, Senior Vice President and General Manager Europe of American Express, Massimiliano Alvisini, CEO of Western Union Payment Services Ireland (WUPSIL) and a senior executive from Paysafe.
The conference will take place virtually and we will send you the details closer to the date.