EPIF 5th Annual Conference 2020 – The Future of Payments
18 November, 2020 @ 8:55 am - 19 November, 2020 @ 4:30 pm
We are delighted to invite you to the 5th Annual European Payment Institutions Federation (EPIF) Conference on “The Future of Payments“.
This event will take place virtually on 18th and 19th November 2020 and will bring together participants from our membership, key EU policymakers and other important stakeholders in the payments sector.
Now in its fifth year, this two-day event will focus on issues keeping the payments industry busy. We will have different sessions on the following topics:
- Overview of the current market trends by EPIF Senior Executives
- The future of European Payments and the outcome of the European Payments Roadmap
- The digital transformation of the payments landscape and Digital Finance Strategy
- Anti-Money Laundering: ensuring security and strengthening the Single Market
- Fireside chat with EPIF Executives on innovation and forward looking issues
We are delighted to have as confirmed speakers:
- Eero Heinäluoma MEP
- Ondřej Kovařík MEP
- Marius Jurgilas, Board Member of the Lithuanian Central Bank
- Fiona van Echelpoel, Deputy Director General Market Infrastructure & Payments, ECB
- Dirk Haubrich, Head of Consumer Protection, Financial Innovation and Payments at the European Banking Authority (EBA)
- Eric Ducoulombier, Head of Retail Financial Services Unit, DG FISMA
- Raluca Pruna, Head of the Financial Crime Unit, DG FISMA
- Jan Ceyssens, Head of the Digital Finance Unit, DG FISMA
From industry we will be joined by Carlos Carriedo, Senior Vice President and General Manager Europe of American Express, Massimiliano Alvisini, CEO of Western Union Payment Services Ireland (WUPSIL), Philip McHugh, CEO Paysafe Group and Mike Benchimol, COO at Checkout.com.
The conference will take place virtually and we will send you the details closer to the date.